Thursday, August 28, 2008

bored

think I was bored before wasn't I?
no idea , was I?
possibly

my back is hurting, mowed the lawn I KNOW shock horror amazement the lawn mower actually started wonders will never cease
Might possibly have started because it had a new spark plug and I mean a brand new one this time not an old 2nd hand one in a new looking box that "looked" like it was a brand new one
You know the [smarta$$] cousin he sticks this spark plug in it right when lawn mover was residing at FIL's and tells them its brand new one ...my backside it was and he charged them $5 for it he's such a rip off merchant
Anyway still got a bit of lawn to mow as its a PITB lawn mower one of those with a "deadmans switch" handle means you can't let go of it or it stops and you have to start the dang thing up again, so if you don't have a garden furniture mover handy and you are mowing by yourself, you have to mow around things ...so I mowed around things
kills my back though mowing does must be the vibrations from the mower I don't know as I can push it around ok don't know anyway I'm ok as long as I don't have to bend over and have you seen our fridge?
Our fridge is built for midgets its tiny only about 4 foot tall so getting milk out for my coffee is a bit of a pain
Think I might go to bed and warm my back on the furry one bit like having a furry hot water bottle that snores except he's not made of rubber and he don't make sloshing noises, well he does make noises but its more like a chain saw LoL

anyway cup is empty ..... did you drink that?
find some pain killers and go to bed, made the mistake last night of taking the pain killers before I logged out then of course I was sat here longer because my back wasn't hurting ..it started again when I got into bed, not exactly what I wanted so do it the right way around this time huh

No comments: