Sunday, May 18, 2008

This is Multiply not Myspace

As a girl on my contacts list says "Some people just don't get Multiply"
which they don't of course they treat it like MySpace glitter this and music that adding everyone they can get their hands on
You know how many invites she gets in an hour? At least 3 or 4 not per day not per week but per HOUR , same with me sometimes I've gotten a few at a time even been pressing the decline button and theres another one popped up.
You know why I decline ? You read what it says on my page .... you have well they haven't
See what happens is this I post on somewhere like Customised Themes they see my post come up and they don't even look at the post just click my headshot and invite
They don't care who I am, don't even know I don't speak their language just straight out invite
What am I a thing to collect... listen I don't care if I haven't got 1 million friends this is Multiply not Myspace there is no popularity competition here
You know I happened to get on the top 20 MySpace most popular blogs once how or why I have no idea but I did, was nominated for best blog on 360 as well (Aussie 360) AND won a Cherry award but this is Multiply not Myspace or 360
I keep my friends list low and my group participation high I like it like that
don't count numbers or page views either lets see what have I got
viewed 6186 times by 2961 people since Nov 16, 2007
Had to go look because I NEVER look ..honestly I don't care to look

Don't need a pile of teenage girls on my list either Micheal wouldn't mind your invites though he's a teenage boy I'm not I'm 40+ years old
My own daughter is 18 don't think I need to be mother to a pile more teenage girls they make too much mess for a start

So yeah do you think some people think that Multiply is a version of Myspace or a more glittery HTML enabled version of 360 because I sure do

No comments: